From price development and waybilling to empty equipment supply and in-transit monitoring, Navcor makes rail freight simple:
- Negotiation of rates with Class I Railroads, Handling carriers and Shortlines across North America: Canadian National, Canadian Pacific, BNSF, Norfolk Southern, Union Pacific, etc.
- Route analysis: We compare different scenarios to ensure the best and most cost-effective rail route is chosen (Cost-Benefit)
- Setting of multimodal projects where no direct access to rail is available
- Equipment/ rail fleet management for railroad owned or leased equipment
- Ordering and releasing empty equipment
- Rail equipment storage
- Customized status reports